The final numbers are in for the opening weekend of Spider-Man: No Way Home, and it did even better than expected.
While the numbers on Sunday had the film doing $247 million to end up with the third-biggest opening weekend ever. With the final numbers, it hit $260 million, landing it in second place. It nudged out Avengers: Infinity War, and only Avengers: Endgame has had a bigger opening weekend.
- Avengers: Endgame – $357.11 million
- Spider-Man: No Way Home – $260 million
- Avengers: Infinity War – $257.69 million
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $247.96 million
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – $220 million
It also ended up with the biggest opening for a film in December ever.
In short, No Way Home is a monster hit and is sure to end up with a very healthy final total.