Whenever a movie is made, costumes go through a lot of concept iterations. Marvel is no different, and this just gives companies such as Hot Toys that many more possible designs to work with.
We recently saw a Concept Version of Captain America, and now it’s Iron Man’s turn, specifically the Mark XLVI armor.
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVI
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
Iron Man Mark XLVI – Concept Ver is due to be released in either late 2018 or early 2019.
For more toy news, be sure to check out our sister site, The Nerdy.